Superior Red Oxide is a fine quality, rust‐resistant primer ideal for use on ferrous and steel surfaces. Based on a synthetic medium in which red oxide pigment is added to give the traditional red oxide colour, it provides protection from exposure to chemical fumes, excessive heat and humidity, rain and wind. It can be brushed directly or sprayed on Ferrous surfaces to produce a high bonding film that ensures a smooth top coat.
It can be used for both interior and exterior mild steel surfaces.
To be used for priming Ferro‐metallic surfaces after proper surface preparation.
1. Anti Corrosive
2. For Ferrous & Steel Surfaces
3. Excellent Adhesion to Metal Surfaces
4. Smooth, High Bonding Film. Easy to Cover
5. Good Opacity and High Spreading Power
1. Shelf life is 2 years and should be stored between 15-30 degree Celsius
2. Available in more than 1600+ shades as per the Sheenlac Fan Deck
130-140* sq ft/litre for one coat finish under normal conditions **Performance may vary due to factors such as method of application, surface roughness and porosity.
@ 25℃ / 50% RH
Use within 24 hours
8 – 10 Hours
Brush: 5% by volume with J&N GP Thinner (if required)
Spray: 20‐25% by volume with J&N GP Thinner